IRUN Launches IRUN RETAIL
Have you worked in the retail sector in the UK? Are you, or could you use your retail expertise to help retailers increase their sales and profits.
IRUN have tried and tested systems that deliver outstanding increases in sales and profits for retailers. We need experts who can handle the marketing and operational aspects of growing a retail business.
The UK Retail Market Is Huge And In Need Of Help
£56bn, or 18p in every £1 spent are on line sales
95.7% of businesses employ less than 10 people; the vast majority of those who employ less than 50 desperately need help with marketing if their business is to survive.
If you know and understand retailing we need consultants who want to help UK retailers get their marketing and operational processes sorted out to capitalise on their greatest asset, their local presence.
What’s In It For You?
What Would Partnering With IRUN Give You?
- Your initial 10 appointments with retailers who need help
- To have 2 weeks intensive training with a network of like minded individuals giving you the skills, knowledge and contacts to drive your business forward
- The chance to earn truly uncapped earnings for those who want to work hard
- Become part of a team of specialists with national and International board level track records in companies such as Tesco, Sainsbury, Debenhams, and Homebase.
- Partners able to coach, support and assist on delivery for to consultants across the retail spectrum.
- Specialist retail manuals on how to deploy the system and manage the client
- To have your own Retail Marketing System website and linked CRM system
- A full suite of training materials and online Workshops on joined up marketing
- Comprehensive training on how to implement change in the retail sector
And there’s more:
- Training on how retailers should deploy Social Media to boost sales
- An extensive Document Resource with all key templates and guides at your fingertips
- Interact with your peers using the Forum to share information tips and ideas
- Weekly online discussion groups / meetings with your peers
- Access to Additional Training on ‘value add services’
- Regular Continuous Professional Development meetings with colleagues to share success stories, war wounds and to plan for success
- Pro-active Sales Training / Mentoring (optional for both yourself and your clients)
- And if you hate cold calling an Appointment Setting Service
- Your own Personal Assistant to help you find your way through the process and allow you to focus on the things that really matter.
How Much Does It Cost To Become A Specialist Retail Consultant?
- £10,000, £20, 000, £30, 000… more
- Or how about less than £5,000?
At the end of the day this is a win win proposition, the more successful you are the more successful we will be, so we don’t see why you should pay a fortune for the privilege of joining the team. The initial fees are set to simply cover the minimum costs of getting you trained and operational.
What Qualifications Do You Need?
- You need to have a passion for business
- You need to want to be your own boss
- You need to have energy and passion for retail sector.
- Knowledge of the retail industry is essential to deliver operational consulting services
- To deploy the Retail Marketing System prior knowledge of retail is not essential as full training and support will be provided every step of the way
- Experience as a consultant or management experience in retail or sales & marketing
- A desire to run a business with uncapped earnings potential
- The ability to grow a business with genuine equity value